Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malevolent Forum Index -> Non Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alcoholic Coca Cola
In-Game Rank 3

re: For the Horde

Oh you can count on that . I havent been playing to many games latley. Im waiting for Sky Rim to come out on 360. That game looks amazing. 11-11-11 cant get here fast enough heh.

Good to see ya doing well still Iris

Thats crazy that youve lost 72lbs. Ive tried gaining weight and I ended up loosing some some how haha. so much for the freshman 15 heh. I myself have found a new fix for wow. Its a pretty sick game called forsaken world. Had my heart when I found out it was free to play. I think you should post another RL pic on the thread when you hit your goal.

Alcoholic Coca Cola
In-Game Rank 3

Hi guys, just stopping by to say hello. Dont know how many of ya check this anymore. Last I checked a few of you were in BCF. Hope all is going well for you.

Well I work with these two idiots who just started playing WOW a few weeks ago. They are still trying to talk me into coming back and playing. (Not gonna happen) . Im to busy exercising and trying to better my life in a more physical nature as opposed to seeing you all in azzeroth. Please know i do still cherish all the great times we had in Raids, Pvp, just random questing.

Well, So these guys I work with are alliance on Draenor server and been talking some mad shit about the horde. Just wanted to let y'all know that just because i dont fly the horde colors anymore doesnt mean i still dont repersent . Still give them shit for being gay little alliance. .

Well again hope your all well, ill stop by again soon. Gotta hit the gym.

Down 72lbs since feb and gotta keep it going.

Lots of Love,

Cola

Jump to: